News & Events
The Grove Featured in Austin-American Statesman
Several new restaurants and retail services were highlighted last week in an Austin American-Statesman story about Austin’s retail market. The article highlights The Grove’s 50,000 square feet of space in Phase I of retail development.
“Retail is showing up and we are very excited,” said developer Richard Topfer. “Right now, people can go to downtown or to the Domain or Burnet Road, but a lot of people in Central Austin are looking for new options in their neighborhood. The demand is absolutely there.”
Most retail space at the Grove is still under development. Plans include:
- Carve American Grille, operated by Perry’s Restaurants. The 10,000 square-foot Grove location will feature a main dining room, three private dining rooms, and patios.
- Verdad True Modern Mexican, also developed by Perry’s.
- Love Cycling Studio, an Austin-based indoor cycling center with a music video wall. The business leased 4,500 square feet for the relocation of its studio from downtown Austin.
- Mirror Mirror, an eco-friendly beauty salon that is relocating from Burnet Road and has leased 3,066 square feet.
- Halina Spa, a nail and massage studio, will take 2,800 square feet. Halina is also relocating from Burnet Road.